Fly from Cancun Airport to Xcalak
Add the convenience of a charter flight to Xcalak to your Fly Fishing Package.
Have an added vacation thrill flying from Cancun Airport to Xcalak's Airstrip. You will be amazed at the beautiful coastline of the Yucatan Peninsula. Don't forget to have your camera to capture the view.
Please Contact Us For the Latest Prices
Flight Details and Policies
Everything is included in the Round-trip price, fees, taxes, etc., Available for one to four passengers.
- Your invoice and all details and information will be emailed to you.
- Refunds given less a $100 dollar charge for cancellation received 7 days or less prior the departure.
- No refunds will be given for a reservation that is cancelled less than 24 hours prior the departure.
- No refunds for weather delay, cancellation due to weather, airport or airstrip official sudden closure, no shows, passengers late arrival for the service. However if this happens every effort will be made to continue the flight service after the bad weather, and/or to an alternate airport or airstrip.
The airplane seats up to 4 passengers with a reasonable amount of luggage, but be aware of the following:
- Non-collapsible fly rods will not fit adequately in the airplane and may have to be removed from the case.
- Avoid large diameter 'Bazooka' type fly rod cases, those rod cases may have to be left behind to fit.
- Avoid large hard-sided suitcases and giant hard bottom duffels they will not fit properly in the plane.
The airplanes used for our guests are professionally flown and operated by a
charter company fully endorsed by the DGAC, the equivalent of the FAA in Mexico.